- ★ Student Enrollment Guide
- ★ Insurance 101
- ★ Pharmacy Benefits Guide
- ★ LiveHealth Online - Mental Health visits covered 100%
- ★ VIDEO: Student Insurance Coverage
- Anthem Mobile App/Access ID Card
Continuation coverage is for those students who are no longer eligible for student insurance because they have graduated or are no longer taking classes. To be eligible for continuation Coverage, you must have been insured for at least 3 continuous months on the Purdue Student Health Insurance Plan, and you must submit premium within 30 days after your existing coverage terminates.